Saturday, November 14, 2009

"No"vember Update

Only two weeks into the month and I've just now remembered it's my month to decline invitations to do anything I don't want to do, or don't have time to do, or think I do have time to do but really don't have time to do. Squandered away these precious two weeks (for reference, please read "Volunteer Junkie" posted 9/23/09).

So far, the tally is way too long - planted pots at our library today (in the dark, no less - more on this when I can take photos in the daylight hours), helping a priest create an arrangement with Biblical inspiration for an auction (and believe me, there will be more on this), help with an online auction at my daughter's new school (I swore "auction" was a banned word in my personal dictionary), and help my husband develop a website for his newest entrepreneurial endeavor (harder to say no to him, well, not really, but I'm a sucker for blue eyes).

Am I doomed?

No comments:

Post a Comment